In Gearbox’s Mayhem Approaches teaser trailer Gearbox hints at the new character to come. Deep beneath Pandora, an experiment has escaped. Bandits beware! A new vault hunter is coming! With five different types of character so far, it makes you wonder what might the new character be? We already have had a remake and change of the Soldier which is now the Commando. The Hunter has been remade and changed into the Mecromancer. Then there is the Siren who has been changed to be more effective for Borderlands 2. The only character that has not been remade or changed is the Beserker and from the video it seems like it will not be long until that day arrives. Instead of being a brute force monster, will this character be more man than machine? Only time shall tell, but from the trailer it seems like we will know sooner than later. The trailer states that the subject is en route to Pax East and gives a time, place and location. It will be at the PAX East Main Theatre, Boston, Massachusetts, Sunday, March 24 at 12:30 PM. Finally at the very end of the trailer it says that research subjects are wanted and say to go to gearboxsoftware.com/jobs
Rainbow 6 Siege Live Stream Gameplay (Previous Recorded)
July 16, 2014 - 0 comments
July 4, 2014 - 28 Comments
June 24, 2014 - 0 comments
- Jordan on What do players want, Need for Speed: The Run 2 or Most Wanted 2?
- Demon King Piccolo on Nintendo to Sue PETA Over Animal Abuse Claim?
- Matt on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- SX on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- DarthDiggler on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it