Max Payne is back after a while being away, he may have aged a little bit but he is no less of a bad ass in Max Payne 3. Above is the launch trailer for Max Payne 3, where Max is stuck in a world of booze, pills, violence and the memories of what he once was, now having to make a transition to get his shit together. From Sao Paulo, Brazil to New York City as the setting, the cop is back, but in Max Payne 3 there is a whole new multiplayer mode where you will be able to create a crew, similar to clans in shooters or MMO’s, then taking your crew online to play against other clans, attain vendettas and even import you as well as you crew into Grand Theft Auto V, among other future Rockstar titles according to the developer. Max Payne 3 will be out this Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC, the same day as the Diablo III release which happens to have a bit of a following.
Rainbow 6 Siege Live Stream Gameplay (Previous Recorded)
July 16, 2014 - 0 comments
July 4, 2014 - 28 Comments
June 24, 2014 - 0 comments
- Jordan on What do players want, Need for Speed: The Run 2 or Most Wanted 2?
- Demon King Piccolo on Nintendo to Sue PETA Over Animal Abuse Claim?
- Matt on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- SX on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- DarthDiggler on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it