Above is the launch trailer for the Xbox Live Arcade game The Cave which will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points on January 23rd, 2013. With a unique adventure with co-op SEGA and Double bring Ron Gilbert’s The Cave to life, where the cave actually narrates the above trailer, while I am unsure if The Cave actually speaks to you in the game, there is much more to be intrigued about. There will be seven characters to choose from, each with their own story, unique personalities and abilities. The above trailer will cover those bases, but The Cave is more than that with you being able to play with up to three people in co-op with couch/local co-op enabled, with puzzles and more as you venture deeper in to the cave never knowing what to expect.
Rainbow 6 Siege Live Stream Gameplay (Previous Recorded)
July 16, 2014 - 0 comments
July 4, 2014 - 28 Comments
June 24, 2014 - 0 comments
- Peopledon'tknowwhatvaginasare on The 5 Most Controversial Pokemon Of All Time
- Jordan on What do players want, Need for Speed: The Run 2 or Most Wanted 2?
- Demon King Piccolo on Nintendo to Sue PETA Over Animal Abuse Claim?
- Matt on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- SX on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it