Check out the latest trailer for Aliens: Colonial Marines that just keeps looking better and better. Follow along as you take on the dangerous mission of responding to a 17 week old distress beacon from Colonial Marines whom were assumed all K.I.A. by a Corporal on a ship that unexplained things are happening to. Nothing like being popped out of cryo to make your way to the USS Sulaco ship to find out what is killing the Colonial Marines… ‘The Most Dangerous Killing Machines in the Universe’ lightly put. If you are an Alien film buff then you would know why the Aliens want to kill us… and I shit you not, it is because we killed their messiah Jesus Christ straight from Ridley Scott himself. Yes the Aliens sent us Jesus and we killed him. Hows that for fucked up along with one hell of a movie that could be made, but then again maybe that is the reason it was never even hinted at in any of the films. The first-person shooter, Aliens: Colonial Marines will be available on February 12th, 2013 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC.
PC, PS3, Xbox 360 May 13, 2013 - 0 comments
PS3, Xbox 360 May 12, 2013 - 0 comments
May 18, 2013 - 0 comments
May 17, 2013 - 0 comments
May 9, 2013 - 0 comments
- Latest GTA V Screens Are Getting Cooler! Plus Character Trailers For the Late Comers. | GamersBliss on New Grand Theft Auto V Information with 20 New Screenshots
- SCBW on Gears of War Judgment Ultimate Giveaway
- Uczulony on ChronoBlade Beta Key Giveaway
- Fire Ash on Who’s the Better Assassin, Ezio or Connor?
- Top 10 Call of Duty Games | GamersBliss on Call of Duty: Ghosts Already Set to Stomp Battlefield 4