Check out the latest trailer for Aliens: Colonial Marines that just keeps looking better and better. Follow along as you take on the dangerous mission of responding to a 17 week old distress beacon from Colonial Marines whom were assumed all K.I.A. by a Corporal on a ship that unexplained things are happening to. Nothing like being popped out of cryo to make your way to the USS Sulaco ship to find out what is killing the Colonial Marines… ‘The Most Dangerous Killing Machines in the Universe’ lightly put. If you are an Alien film buff then you would know why the Aliens want to kill us… and I shit you not, it is because we killed their messiah Jesus Christ straight from Ridley Scott himself. Yes the Aliens sent us Jesus and we killed him. Hows that for fucked up along with one hell of a movie that could be made, but then again maybe that is the reason it was never even hinted at in any of the films. The first-person shooter, Aliens: Colonial Marines will be available on February 12th, 2013 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC.
Rainbow 6 Siege Live Stream Gameplay (Previous Recorded)
July 16, 2014 - 0 comments
July 4, 2014 - 28 Comments
June 24, 2014 - 0 comments
- Peopledon'tknowwhatvaginasare on The 5 Most Controversial Pokemon Of All Time
- Jordan on What do players want, Need for Speed: The Run 2 or Most Wanted 2?
- Demon King Piccolo on Nintendo to Sue PETA Over Animal Abuse Claim?
- Matt on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- SX on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it