Tagged: gaming industry
At the Dragon*Con 2012 panel “Ten, Twenty and Thirty Years of Gaming,” three notable gaming professionals, Richard Garriott, Mike Capps and Chris Avellone, discussed some of the ways in which the industry has changed over the past three decades. With… Read More »
- Chuck James on Brawlhalla to compete with Super Smash Bros.!
- Conflicting Stories on Bungie's Release of O'Donnell. | GamersBlissGamersBliss on Halo’s Theme Creator Marty O’Donnel Fired Without Cause
- Tempsoom on LoL Vs Dota 2 Vs Hon: Which MOBA is right for you?
- cc4rd0n1 on What do players want, Need for Speed: The Run 2 or Most Wanted 2?
- S.McConaghy on Are Nintendo and Sony making the same Mistakes with Next Gen Gaming