Tagged: gaming industry
At the Dragon*Con 2012 panel “Ten, Twenty and Thirty Years of Gaming,” three notable gaming professionals, Richard Garriott, Mike Capps and Chris Avellone, discussed some of the ways in which the industry has changed over the past three decades. With… Read More »
Rainbow 6 Siege Live Stream Gameplay (Previous Recorded)
- Jordan on What do players want, Need for Speed: The Run 2 or Most Wanted 2?
- Demon King Piccolo on Nintendo to Sue PETA Over Animal Abuse Claim?
- Matt on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- SX on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- DarthDiggler on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it