Community feedback is important and Ghost Games honors that. The Need for Speed Payback Progression system saw flaws since the game’s release last week. Need for Speed Payback changes include alterations to the REP system, awarded Bank and shipments. Fans should welcome these changes as they reflect the issue EA saw prior to the Star Wars Battlefront II release due to their use of microtransactions.
Some of the notable changes in the Need for Speed Payback progression system include the amount of Rep players get, the amount of Bank players receive from Bait Crates and shipments including more air suspension. However, these aren’t the only changes players get in Need for Speed Payback. These changes walk hand-in-hand with previous changes. Take a look at the list below for more details on farther and previous Need for Speed Payback progression changes.
Need for Speed Payback Progression System Changes
- Increase the REP from participating in events
- Increase the Bank from taking part in events
- REP increase in Bait Crates
- Bank increase in Bait Crates
- REP increase when competing in Roaming Racer challenges
- Bank increase when competing in Roaming Racer Challenges
- Air Suspension appears more frequently in Shipments
- Small REP and Bank increase for finishing outside events when not in first place
Also, Ghost Games confirmed that you can recycle speed cards for tokens. Targeted rolls are of aid as an alternative to tune-up shops. These changes are confirmed via the games official Reddit page if you are interested in checking that out.
These mark just the first changes Ghost Games plan to make with Need for Speed Payback. These changes are meant to give the player a better experience with the game. Not only did these changes roll out over the weekend but plans for altering tune-up shops and more are underway.
Looking for a bit of racing game fun? Need for Speed Payback is out now for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.