The WWE 2K17 soundtrack details have released with oomph! 2K games confirmed that the next release in the flagship WWE video franchise will feature amazing tracks from multiple genres of music. The WWE 2K17 Soundtrack is personally curated by the legendary artist, producer and entrepreneur, Sean “Diddy” Combs. Also known as PuffDaddy, the legendary hip-hop recording artist is a big WWE fan.
“I am a huge WWE fan. I love the intensity and the competition and I wanted fans to feel that energy in the soundtrack for WWE 2K17,” said Sean “Diddy” Combs. “While prepping for the upcoming Bad Boy 20-Year Family Reunion Tour, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past and the artists that inspired me. I mixed some of my favorites with some of the best new acts in the game today to create something really special.”
The in-game soundtrack features 13 unique songs. The songs featured on the WWE 2K 17 soundtrack come from both established and emerging artist. Deciding music genre was a big part in the creation of soundtrack. In order to keep things new, fresh and friendly to everyone they included music that spans from many different genres. The track list features songs from hip-hop, indie, alternative rock, heavy metal and electronic dance artists. The list of what songs will be in the in-game soundtrack and their artist is listed below.
WWE 2K17 Soundtrack – Artists and Tracks
- Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”
- Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”
- Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso – “This Time”
- Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”
- FIDLAR – “Drone”
- French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – “Lockjaw”
- iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”
- P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”
- Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”
- Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”
- Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”
WWE 2K17 is scheduled for a worldwide release on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3 on October 11th 2016. If you liked the sound of the in-game track set and the fast-paced action of the franchise then this game is for you. Keep track of more information here with us or by following the games social media accounts via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.