To build anticipation for its upcoming DLC Revolution, Treyarch is rewarding its fans with double XP for Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Double XP starts at 1 PM EST/ 10 AM PST January 25th (Friday) and will run until 1 PM/10 AM January 28th (Monday). So for all those who are set on trying to get their Prestige Masters, this will be your most opportune time to achieve it before Revolution comes out. During double XP the playlist of Nuketown 2025 will be up for those who are die-hard fans of that map. Remember with Revolution, players will receive 4 new multiplayer maps: Hydro, Downhill, Mirage and Grind; as well as a new gun called the Peacekeeper to play with. Also with Revolution, players will receive a new co-op zombie map called Die Rise and a new zombie’s game mode called Turned. So everyone let’s go take advantage of what Treyarch has graced us with.
Rainbow 6 Siege Live Stream Gameplay (Previous Recorded)
July 16, 2014 - 0 comments
July 4, 2014 - 28 Comments
June 24, 2014 - 0 comments
- Peopledon'tknowwhatvaginasare on The 5 Most Controversial Pokemon Of All Time
- Jordan on What do players want, Need for Speed: The Run 2 or Most Wanted 2?
- Demon King Piccolo on Nintendo to Sue PETA Over Animal Abuse Claim?
- Matt on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it
- SX on The Last of Us Remastered – it Might not be Worth it