How to Unlock Master Chief’s Armor in Halo 4 Multiplayer

UnlockMasterChiefsArmor

Please keep in mind you must be connected to Xbox Live

Halo 4 is finally out and man is it something to behold.  While everyone that is playing in matchmaking might come across some individuals that have unlocked the Master Chief’s Armor. Leaving them to question whether those that have the Armor are modders or developers.

Well, ask yourself no longer my Spartans, as the game has a couple of unlocks after beating the Campaign on Legendary.  Yep, that’s right, the only way to unlock the beloved Mark VI Armor is to beat the Campaign on Legendary.  Of course this can be done either Solo or in Co-Op.  Mind you that beating the game Solo on Legendary will unlock the Achievement “Lone Wold Legend” worth 90 Gamerscore.

Source/Photo Credit: Vash 5962

halo4MCArmor

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Shaun Ray View all posts by

11 Comments on "How to Unlock Master Chief’s Armor in Halo 4 Multiplayer"

1. Daemon Hinton November 9, 2012 at 4:22 pm - Reply

Shame we cant get his MJOLNIR Mark VII armour, namely his new campaign armour, Id’ve loved that as an unlock.

2. Alexander Campell November 11, 2012 at 4:52 pm - Reply

Daemon im sorry but the master chief’s armor is not the Mark VII. At the beginning of the game Cortana says she made improvements on it. A Mark VII armor does exist in the universe but it is in a book and not actually seen.

• Me November 14, 2012 at 3:22 pm - Reply

She only upgrades the firmware

3. Kill3r164 November 12, 2012 at 2:45 pm - Reply

I finished the game on legendary but it did not unlock.

• james November 18, 2012 at 5:56 pm - Reply

that happened to me aswell. does anyone know what i am doing wrong or if there is a procedure i need to follow to get it?

4. nick November 28, 2012 at 7:06 pm - Reply

I BEAT it on legendary in coop and solo OFFLINE and nothing happened. I also did not see his face. anybody got any clue?

• Alfie January 13, 2013 at 2:45 am - Reply

You need to be online

5. josh November 28, 2012 at 7:08 pm - Reply

I didnt get anything when i beat it legendary offline?

6. WhiteKnight117 December 7, 2012 at 8:52 pm - Reply

I beat the campaign on lengendary co-op but i didnt unlock anything for beating. Although i did have another thought in mined, because when i beat the campaign with my little bro, i was the only one who got the achievement for beating it but my brother didnt, so my suggestion to everybody who beat it on co-op with another person, i would recommend going back and checking both the profiles that were being used to beat the campaign.

7. WhiteKnight117 December 7, 2012 at 9:29 pm - Reply

I stand corrected, i just found out that you have to beat the campaign online to complete the commendations required to unlock the MJOLNIR MARK VII. All you have to do is go to your commendations-player-campaign.

8. dallas July 20, 2013 at 2:54 am - Reply

dude how do you get past the knights i hate that they can teleport

Leave A Response