UPDATE: Contest is now closed, no more comments will count for the giveaway. We will start the next contest after E3 (June 5th-7th).
1 Grand Prize Winner will receive Ghost Recon: Future Soldier themed:
- Tritton 7.1 Surround Sound Dolby Digital Headset for use with the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 (with officially licensed Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Artwork on it, with LED lighting effects on the graphics on each side of the headset, braided cable, removable mic, ‘S.V.M.’ so you can hear your voice, separate game/voice volume controls and 40mm speakers for deep bass as well as crisp highs)
- Mad Catz braided wire Xbox 360 Controller/Pro Game Pad with exclusive combat button layout including two backside buttons for remapping button/thumb-stick commands, back-lit analog stick modules, ergonomic non-slip pistol grips and quick fire triggers.
- One pair of Gunnar Advanced Gaming Eye wear (Gaming Glasses)
- One copy of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for the Xbox 360.
3 Runners Up Will Receive either:
A copy of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for the Xbox 360, a pair of Gunnar Gaming Glasses or an Xbox 360 Mad Catz Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Controller.
As we are declaring May as Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Month here at GamersBliss.com where we will be paying extra attention to everything that’s going on with the game posting articles, news, our review on top of giving away a TON of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier swag. We gave away all of our Future Soldier beta codes, which ended on May 9th, so congrats, to whomever won codes. To enter the giveaway follow the instructions below. Giveaway is only open to residents of US and Canada. Winner will be chosen at random, however if you become one of the lucky runner ups, you may want to put what prize you would most wish to have out of the three.
How to enter to win one of the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier themed products below; All you need to do is leave a comment below (no account needed) on what your favorite mutiplayer class is and why. Need some help?
- The Scout class can automatically use active camo by staying still for a few seconds (unless upgraded) making him nearly invisible to players at a distance. He can also wield Sniper Rifles and Sub-Machine Guns but not at the same time, unlocking plenty of cool things like a thermal scope, stun mines and more.
- The Engineer can also wield sub-machine gun type guns as well as Shotguns being specific to their class. They can throw a sensor out detecting all enemies in the general vicinity of the sensor for a certain amount of time while he can unlock things such as a UAV that you can control flying around the map spotting enemies for your team-mates or Turret Guns that can be setup.
- The Rifleman uses assault rifles and light-machine guns with LMG’s being the only weapons the cause suppression on an enemy. He has improved armor compared to the other classes, while he can unlock underbarell attachments (grenade launchers, smoke, shotgun, taser) and can get an ammo box that lets himself as well as team-mates resupply their ammo including their special items such as frags which is exclusive to the Rifleman.
This page will be updated with more info all month long featuring Ghost Recon: Future Soldier related articles as well as giveaway details. For starters check out all you beta (game, once released) stats and customize your weapons through the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Network, which is available on the PC and there is also free mobile app (iPhone, Android, iPad, etc.) that is currently limited to gun customization but will be updated with all the features of the PC version once the game is released. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available on May 22nd for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Month Articles, Trailers, Media, Posts and more to be constantly updated for your convenience. Related articles may also be viewed here.