There are three different retailers offering pre-order bonuses for in game content for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. The game is due out February 7th, 2012 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. I still don’t understand how this is fair to the hardcore gamer of a particular game that wants it all, but is forced to choose between retailers. Why the developers and publishers let this happen is beyond me, but on to what you get for pre-ordering Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning at these three particular retailers.
GAME NAME: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
DEVELOPER(S): Big Huge Games
PLATFORM(S): Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC
GENRE(S): First Person RPG
RELEASE DATE(S): February 7th, 2012
If you pre-order with Gamestop you will receive the following:
- GameStop Exclusive Destinies Choice Pack
- Fate Touched Weapons Pack
- With three different armor sets, the persuasive Compass of fate, plus a unique Twist of Fate card, you can start shaping your destiny, right from the beginning. Also includes The Fate Touched Weapons Pack.
By pre-ordering the game at Amazon.com you will get:
- The Ultimate Treasure Hunter Pack. With the dowsing rod, all reagents (potion-making vegetation) are visible on the map. So all flowers, fungi, etc. can clearly be seen where ever you go.
- The Fate Touched Weapons Pack: 9 weapons ‘touched by fate’s hand’.
Pre-order the game at the EA Origin site and receive just the Fate-Touched weapon pack. So your better off getting the game through Amazon or Gamestop since you will get that plus more. The Fate-Touched Weapon Pack does include the following 9 weapons;
- 1 Longbow,
- 1 Hammer
- 1 Staff
- 1 set of Faeblades
- 1 set of Daggers
- 1 Sceptre
- 1 Chakram pair
- 1 Longsword
- 1 Greatsword